Thursday 23 April 2009

First Etsy listings!

It's all very exciting over here at Second Fiddle, I've made my first Etsy listings! You can check out the shop in all its partly-finished glory over here, I ordered some business cards the other day as well so it's all finally coming together! 2 years in the making...

Anyway, here are the items I opened the shop with (to end a sentence on a preposition there, poor show Amy, poor show *shakes head*)

I went through a phase of making these, I sold a couple on Thriftstore and made enough money to buy myself a vintage Jaeger jacket, I was quite pleased! It's a pin board in case that isn't immediately obvious!

Photobucket

A recent charity shop find, 3 Parisian prints of glamorous ladies

Photobucket

A roll of vintage floral wallpaper, very Laura Ashley

Photobucket

A vintage hand knitted sweater vest

Photobucket

Thrifted French dress that came to me via Vicky and I altered into a rouched, strapless affair

Photobucket

Hand knitted blue sweater

Photobucket

Vintage hand knitted mustard cardigan. I traded for this one on Thriftstore.

Photobucket

Set of 2 vintage wind up alarm clocks

Photobucket

No comments: