Sunday 10 May 2009

Camera case

I'm totally in love with felt at the moment. I love the process of popping an old jumper in the washing machine and it coming out all felted and ready to sew! I'm planning on making myself a pair of slippers today, if I ever make it through the studying I'm supposed to be doing...

Earlier on in the week I knocked up this little thing. I'm thinking of listing it on my etsy but I'm not sure it's good enough really. I've been really struggling to get good photos this week as well, I've listed up another couple of vintage scarves but they've come out pretty dark so I think I'm going to have to redo them when the sun finally decides to shine. It's been definite April showers over here, even though it's May.

In good news though, I've passed 6 of the 7 exams I've sat in the past 2 weeks! I won't get the results for the last one back until the start of June so I've just got to concentrate on the 4 more to come.

Photobucket

No comments: