Thursday 18 November 2010

Shop update

Here are the two latest additions to my Etsy shop, curtesy of thrifting in Musselburgh last week.

I really struggled to get decent photos of these, I used 2 different cameras and took photos on two different days and they kept coming out slightly blurry and grey. When I graduate and start to make more of my Etsy shop, I'll definitely be investing in a decent quality camera. I should really get to grips with photoshop as well, I really like the way Clever Nettle displays her vintage clothing, cut out with a white background, it looks so clean and professional. Her blog is lovely as well, in case you're wanting to read more about vintage clothing!

Anyway, this little cardigan is made in Scotland! I didn't realise until I got it home, but the fairisle pattern has little thistles incorporated into it!

Photobucket

How adorable is this sweater vest? It's got little flower buttons and I love the yellow colour, it would be great for layering!

Photobucket

No comments: