Thursday 3 February 2011

Velvet love

I mentioned a few weeks back that I was planning on making a velvet skirt and since then I've been thinking about it a lot. I want to start it in the not-too-distant future but since I have a stack of more pressing uni stuff to get through first, I'm resorting to living my velvet dreams vicariously through Etsy.

Here are a few of my favourites...

I've been an avid reader of Clever Nettle for a while now and almost every shop update Anja posts I want to buy something! If this lovely dress was my size, I'd snap it up in an instant.

Photobucket

Tweed AND velvet?! Where do I sign up?! From Melissa Tabor, she has lots of lovely tweed clothing in her shop.

Photobucket

This lovely winter woods skirt is from Made with love by Hannah and comes with a detachable bird brooch.

Photobucket

I'm also still pining over the delicious blue velvet dress from Bohemia. Le sigh...to have money...

P.S. I'll be taking a wee break from blogging over the weekend, I'm off to Inverness for Andrew's Dad's birthday!

No comments: