Friday 6 May 2011

29th April 2011

29th April 2011. What a day. My brother's 22nd birthday, Andrew's Mum's birthday. And, obviously, the Royal Wedding day. I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about the Royal Wedding but since I'm an English girl living in Scotland (or a Scottish girl visiting England, depending on how I feel about my nationality that day) with a home counties accent and a love of weddings, it was only natural for me to get ridiculously over excited, put up Union Flag bunting and hold a tea party.

Here are some of my favourite Royal Wedding related items off Pinterest.

The cover of Vogue in 1947, after Queen Elizabeth's marriage to Prince Phillip. From The Bride's Cafe, via Pinterest.

Photobucket

Westminster Abbey illustrated tea towel from Helena Carrington on Etsy. Would look great framed I think!

Photobucket

Royal wedding cross stitch sampler from Bugs and Fishes. So cute!

Photobucket

No comments: