Wednesday 4 May 2011

Mannequins vs. models

Gosh, it's been a while. I've spent the last 2 weeks pretty much solidly in the library, getting there at around 9am and not leaving until 10-11pm. It's been rubbish, but at least most of my exams are now done with. Until resits in July, sigh. Luckily we find out the results on my birthday, along with a 3 hour euthanasia seminar. Sometimes I wish I'd done law.

Aaaanyway, moaning aside, I've been very much neglecting my shop, blog and crafting in general. I have 3 secret projects in the works, 1 of which is finished already but I can't show you until I've given it to the person in question so watch this space!

In the meantime though, check out the cute new sweater additions to the shop, just in time for the summer! You can't say that we here at Second Fiddle don't work for your convenience.

Lovely salmon/coral handknit sweater

Photobucket

Preppy yellow sweater, very classic

Photobucket

White lacy sweater, perfect for layering

Photobucket

Fairisle wool sweater

Photobucket

1 comment:

M-J said...

haha, Amy, you crack me up! Love the new yellow jumper. Very preppy. Hope you get some more etsy sales, though I see the shop is doing well at the mo! good work. Still planning on opening a shop "once wed" - see what I did there?! (will it still be OK to obsessively read wedding blogs when I am married?!). xx