Tuesday 21 June 2011

Latest thrifting finds

Here are two of my favourites from the charity jumble sale this weekend. Isn't that crochet tea cosy adorable? I love tea cosies, just as I love tea pots, it's a match made in heaven! It's got a lovely paisley lining as well, so cute.

Photobucket

The blue tweed was a real find and a steal at only £2! I'm planning cushion covers for my study chair, I'm thinking blue tweed background with a riot of colour, velvet and grograin across the front, lovely, lovely, lovely.

In other exciting news, I recently made my 50th Etsy sale, woop! I'm planning another giveaway to celebrate so watch this space for prizes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a future travelling tea cosy saleswoman I am MOST DEFINITELY making one of these. So cute! Granny goodness indeed x