Sunday 19 June 2011

Wee shop update

I'm finding it pretty hard to find the time to blog and update my shop at the moment. I'm on placement with a vet and so I'm not getting home until gone 7pm, by which time I've got just enough time to eat my dinner and study 1 lecture for my resit before I flop into bed and am asleep before my head hits the pillow. It's hard to find time to take decent photos as well, it's too gloomy by the time I get home in the evening and I've been away from the flat the last 4 weekends in a row. Next weekend I don't plan on leaving the flat between Friday night and Monday morning, it's going to be a great opportunity to catch up on studying, get the flat tidied and take some photos for Etsy. I'm going to squeeze in a bath, some wine and Country Living magazine at some point in those 48 hours as well, it's going to be bliss!

The latest Etsy item, a vintage leather bridge case

Photobucket

This blog post however, hails from the lovely Inverness. Andrew and I are up for the weekend visiting his folks, I was volunteered to help his Mum with a charity jumble sale yesterday. Despite the rain and lack of many buyers, we still managed to raise over £400, £15 of which was stuff I bought! I got 5 items of clothes for the shop, a green aran cardigan for me (photos to follow, it is lovely!) and a rain jacket (dusky pink, perfect fit, Helly Hanson and all for £3!), a set of Morse books for Mum and Andrew bought the first 3 seasons of Battlestar Galactica.

Photobucket

All in all, it was a thrift-tastic day. Just got to knuckle down to the studying and get the Etsy items listed now! The above bridge set I bought when Frances and Vicky came to stay and it's finally made it into the shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it really bad that I don't remember you buying this? I must have been distracted by all the wool! :-) x