Wednesday 6 July 2011

Crochet tea cosy

Check out this lovely tea cosy that Vicky made me for my birthday! Isn't it lovely? I love the roses especially, she informs me that they're easy to make so I guess I'll have to learn so I can attach roses to EVERYTHING!

Photobucket

It fits my little teapot perfectly, I use that one when I want herbal tea since Andrew doesn't really drink it. Apparently it was completely made with stash wool as well, which makes it even cooler because it's recycling! Yeah, recycling nerd over here.

Photobucket

Thank you Vicky, I love it!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the 50 Etsy sales giveaway! It closes on Sunday night but so far I've only got 3 entries, so hurry up and enter folks!

6 comments:

M-J said...

Wow, that tea cosy is AWESOME! Good effort Vicky! x

Mary said...

I just started following your blog! The roses are super-easy, you should definitely try it :)

Unknown said...

Welcome Mary! I'm looking forward to learning how to make the roses, they're so pretty! You should enter my 50 Etsy sales giveaway, the link is here > http://secondfiddlecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/06/50th-etsy-sale-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Your Tea cosy is looking very Pretty. You had made such an great red roses. Can you tell me, how to made this red roses.
herbal tea

Unknown said...

Hi herbal tea, thanks very much for your comment! Unfortunately I can't tell you how to make these roses as a friend made these ones for me. If you check out Ravelry though (https://www.ravelry.com/account/login), I'm sure you'll be able to find a pattern or tutorial for them!

denialjohnn said...

Wow! This tea cosy is looking is very good. I like it too much. The Roses on it are adding more great look to it. Good effort.

picture in picture videos editing