Friday 2 September 2011

Inspiration part 6

My study chair cushions have been pinched by a certain somebody and since it's a hard Ikea wood affair, I'm needing some comfy cushions to caress my backside, especially since I spend a ridiculous amount of my free time sat there studying.

Source: etsy.com via Second on Pinterest



At the moment I'm sitting on some cotton fabric that's awaiting being made into fat quarters for the Etsy shop, but as soon as I get a spare moment (ha!) I'm going to whip up some lovely cushions, I have the inners all ready and waiting.

Source: etsy.com via Second on Pinterest



These ones I found through Etsy and have given me plenty of inspiration to get my sewing machine out and running again, it's been a month since my last sewing adventure!

Source: etsy.com via Second on Pinterest

No comments: