Saturday 14 January 2012

Drawing

A slightly off-the-wall craft post today, since I barely ever draw, but I'm strangely proud of this little sketch I drew while waiting for Andrew to play his turn at scrabble. He takes absolutely AGES to put down a word (though granted those words are then high scoring long words like 'roosted' (50 point bonus for using all 7 letters) as opposed to my quick play words that are invariably no longer than 4 letters like 'yams') so whilst bored waiting, I drew his face on the scorepad. Which is why, for the eagle-eyed among you, there's the top part of the Heinz logo adorning his chin, it was a free pad I scored from some promotional thing going on at the supermarket.

Photobucket

I tried to find a photo of him that looks vaguely similar to the concentrating-on-scrabble-in-an-attempt-to-crush-ones-girlfriend-on-points face he was sporting and this was the best I could come up with.

Photobucket

Wow, I draw so infrequently that I don't even have a tag for it so I'll have to use 'art' (ha!). I'd like to practice drawing more in the future, when I have a bit more spare time. It's quite relaxing, even when you're being thrashed at scrabble

No comments: