Tuesday 8 January 2013

Christmas presents part 4

These are some terrible photos, so apologies, but I finished this one and had to instantly wrap it for Christmas.  It's based on Adventures in Dressmaking's faux fur snood tutorial, it's super simple to make and I'm pleased with the results!

112

I made this one smaller than the original, with the thought that it could be worn as a snood or headband.  I'm a bit worried it might be a bit small for the intended recepient, it was a bit snug on me but I think I have a reasonably chunky head.  All those brains or something...

113

I'd like to make one for myself, it would be great for walking the dog in style.  Especially since I got fancy Hunters for Christmas!

114

I like that you could make this in a range of colours, I really liked Suzannah's original in leopard print!

No comments: